Badminton online betting
Badminton is a popular game in Asian countries. Bettors from India are very happy to bet on this sport. For understanding bettors, this is a great opportunity to make money on mistakes in the bookmaker's line. The popular and reliable bookmaker Bilbet offers its bettors from India the most profitable badminton bet. A wide line of painting, favorable odds and security in terms of financial transactions allow bettors from India to successfully bet on badminton and make good money on it.
Features of betting on badminton at Bilbet bookmaker
To understand the features of bets, you need to remember the rules of this game in parallel. Badminton is very similar to tennis, here they also play up to 2 won games, they are sometimes called sets or draws. In some men's tournaments, 3 games are played, but this system is far from suitable for all players, because they run out of steam more during the game.
To win the game, you need to earn 21 points. 1 point is entered into the athlete's money box after the shuttlecock falls to the ground after serving. If the game ends with a draw at 20:20, additional serves are assigned and the fight continues until someone leads by 2 points. At the same time, the maximum number of points that can be earned is 30.
Several features are connected with this, for example, endurance plays a big role in badminton, especially in fights consisting of 3 sets. If the opponents are even, they will need more strength to win, most likely the score will be 20:20. In this case, you can bet on a high total or an individual total. Such features should be taken into account when making badminton betting online at Bilbet.
There is also a clear hierarchy of tournaments. The events of the World Badminton Federation are listed above all, then comes:
- World Series;
- Golden Series;
- World Cup;
- European Cup;
Player motivation depends on the level of competition. Many of them focus on the most prestigious tournaments, i.e. World Federation events.
Odds and a painting line at Bilbet bookmaker
The sports betting site Bilbet offers Indian bettors great opportunities in terms of badminton betting. The bookmaker offers its clients from India a wide line of paintings. Now let's look at the types of bets in the badminton line. You can bet on anything, from the main outcomes to rather non-trivial markets like combined or interval bets. Next, let's talk about each choice separately:
- Winning a match. This type of betting on badminton in a match is referred to as P1 and P2. The player needs to be the first to win in 2 or 3 games. You can also bet separately for each game. For example, in the first game, Momota won, in the second - Gintin, in the third - Momota again. The total score in the match is 2:1.
- Handicap (winning by a certain point difference). You can bet on the overall handicap on points or also in each game. A score of 21:15 means that the winner won by 6 points in a particular game. But if we take into account two games (21:15; 23:21), then the handicap will already be - 8 points and 2 games will be taken into account.
- Handicapped by games. Do not confuse it with the previous paragraph. In this case, the bettor chooses a handicap not by points, but by wins in games. The handicap can be (-1.5), if the game continues up to two wins or (-2.5), if up to three. You can also bet in the opposite direction (+1.5) or (+2.5).
- Total by sets. The number of games in a match. There can be 2 or 3 (TB 2.5 or TM 2.5), if the match is up to two wins. 3.4 or 5 (TO 3.5, TO 4.5 or 3.5, TO 4.5), if the match is up to three wins.
- Total. It is divided into the general and individual total. The total means the total points scored by both athletes (21+15+23+21). An individual total in a game or a match means how many points a particular player will score (15) or (15 + 21).
- Accurate account. In this case, you need to try to guess the final score in the match. 2:0, 2:1, 3:0, 3:1, 3:2 for P1 and 0:2, 1:2, 0:3, 1:3, 2:2 for P2. Usually, bookmakers offer rather serious odds for such markets, which makes it difficult to bet, but profitable.
- Double rates. This means that the bettor needs to guess a specific winner in the first game and the match as a whole. Bookmakers offer these markets in the form of W1/W1, W2/W2, W1/W2 or W2/W1.
- Who will be the first to score 10 or more points. In other words, this is an interval rate. The athlete who first completes 10 effective actions wins. It doesn't matter how the match goes the rest of the time.
- Extra points. The bettor guesses whether the players will reach the score of 20-20 or not. To understand whether the athletes will reach the desired result or not, it is advisable to watch the game. The person making bets must clearly understand the alignment of forces on the court.
- Point difference in the game. The bookmaker offers to choose the difference with which a particular game will end. Win 1 or Win 2 by 1-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9 points or more.
As it can be noted, Bilbet offers its bettors from India very interesting and profitable offers both regarding the painting line and odds.
Carrying out financial transactions at Bilbet bookmaker
Bilbet offers bettors from India to freely conduct financial transactions to make a deposit and withdraw winnings in their national currency — the Indian rupee. Similarly, bettors can make badminton betting odds with Indian rupees. This is a very significant issue, since bettors from India can forget about currency conversion and not use additional services to conduct financial transactions.